On June 18th 2008 (Wednesday), Colby took his second trip to the ER. As I was changing Colby's diaper on the floor Pepper our dog ran up thinking it was play time. One of her little puppy teeth caught Colby on his right eyelid and cut it wide open. There was so much blood that I couldn't even bare to look at it. Dr. Daddy once again had to come to my rescue. Colby was so cute. We put him in his Superman pj's expecting the ER to take a long time. Luckily they were only there for a little over an hour. They said that their was nothing that could be done since it was a dog bite and on the eyelid. They just told us to keep it clean and let it heal on it's own. Every time Colby gets hurt now he tells me that he needs to go to the doctor. I think it's so cute that he thinks all injuries now need to be treated by a doctor. In the pictures below it's hard to see his injury because it was in the crease of his eye, but I thought it was pretty funny how excited he looks to go to the ER.
Our beautiful family!
Aaron, Macray, Michelle, Colton, & Colby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment