Our beautiful family!

Our beautiful family!
Aaron, Macray, Michelle, Colton, & Colby

Friday, July 11, 2008

River Cats 2008


June 27th, 2008 (Friday) Aaron & I finally got a much needed date night. My parents gave us two tickets to the Sacramento River Cats game. My parents have seats that are located in the first row right behind the catchers mound. They are great seats!! That night we ate $1 hot dogs and chili cheese nachos. We had a really good night. The weather was great, our section one two free lottery tickets, and the final score was 3-9 with the River Cats winning. I can't wait for another date night with my hubby. The next River Cats game we go to will probably be in the lawn with all the kiddos. I think they would really enjoy it. I took the twins when they were almost two with Auntie Jes and they don't remember going. They are finally at that age where they really enjoy stuff and understand more. The picture below I thought was pretty funny because I took a pictureof the score board and I didn't even realize that it had and advertisement for CHP.

No comments: