
This was our first 4th of July party at our house ever. We figured it was perfect since Aaron and I both finally has the night off and we live in a court. We had Aaron's parents come down from Redding, my parents, Uncle Eric, Aunt Judy & Alex, and my Grandma Hazel. It was absolutely perfect. The weather was so nice for July and there was no smoke in the air from the wild fires. We had a BBQ with hot dogs and hamburgers with lots of yummy fruit and appetizers.

Aaron and I bought a ton of fireworks and sparklers for the kids. While we lit off fireworks the kids rode around the court on their bicycles. Only a few of the fireworks scared Colby and Colton. Macray was so excited because this was his first 4th of July with us and his first one with fireworks on the ground. It was great to have our close family and all the kids together for such a wonderful holiday. The night was definitely a success. The picture of Uncle Eric I had to put on because he looked so silly. I will definitely have to show this to all the ladies. Below is a video of Colton driving Uncle Eric's truck. Colton is completely obsessed with keys and cars. I think the video is pretty funny. Maybe we will one day have a race car driver on our hands

!!
No comments:
Post a Comment