Our beautiful family!

Our beautiful family!
Aaron, Macray, Michelle, Colton, & Colby

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas Cards

Have you ordered your Christmas Cards yet? Of you haven't, make sure you check out Shutterfly.com for all your Christmas card needs. We ordered our last year from Shutterfly and got nothing but compliments from family and friends. Why I will continue to order from Shutterfly? Well, let me list a few reasons:

1. They have a huge selction of different designs and layouts. From folding cards to postcards they have everything you can imagine as far as selection goes.

2. The quality is excellent. Much better than what I use to order at Costco.

3. They arrive in a timely matter.

4. I can add one or many photos to my card and edit them through Shutterfly.

If you haven't checked out Shutterfly, make sure you do! While your there make sure to also check out their photobooks. If you are looking for a creative way to share all your memories or that perfect holiday goft, make sure you go to shutterfly.com

There are so many to choose from it will definitely be hard to pick, but I am leaning towards this one:

http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/family-wall-noir-christmas-5x7-folded-card?sortType=1&fa=8&storeNode=93495

Below are a few links for all your holiday needs!

Christmas photo cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery

holiday invitations to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-invitations

Christmas ornaments to http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-gifts/pewter-ornament

desktop calendars to http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars/desk-calendars

photo albums to http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-books/simple-path

Hanukkah cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/hanukkah-cards

Happy shopping friends and family. I look foward to seeing all of your beautiful Christmas cards!!

No comments: